All studies, from relatively simple to more specialized, are managed using the existing modern equipment in hardware:
- computers Desktop and Laptop HP (intel core i5),
- two color printers (HP officejet 6700, XEROX Phaser 6110)
- monochrome laser printer Α4 (Samsung XpressM2022W),
- colour Plotter HP 510 42”,
- two scanners A4 (Epson, Turbo-X PS100),
- Photocopier A4 & Α3 (XEROX Workcentre 5020)
- Camera (Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ72, Zoom 60x, 16,1 MPixel, Full HD video)
- Digital Sound Level Meter (PULSAR Quantifier)
Measurements of environmental parameters are included in most studies using the measuring instruments of Envis (eg noise measurements with digital sound level meter) or using measuring instruments of collaborating laboratories.
Finally, the office has the basic software of a technical office (MS Office programs, drawing programs, presentations and graphics programs, etc.) and moreover a special software for the assessment of noise levels, software to estimate the impacts on the atmosphere (dust and air pollution) and software for the assessment of vibrations.
The specific software and office simulation models are:
- PULSAR ANALYZER V.1.3, for processing sound measurements data
- CADNA-A της DATAKUSTIK, for external acoustic environment studies
- CADNA- R της DATAKUSTIK, for acoustic interiors studies (acoustic comfort, industrial noise, etc.)
- AEDT (Version 2B) Aviation Environmental Design Tool, Aircraft prediction software for Aircraft Noise and air dispersion projects of Federal Aviation Administration (Version 12/2015).
- AerScreen and AerMod of EPA, for air pollution studies (dust and air pollution)
- Vibpol, for vibration studies of construction sites and railway projects
- TNCT, for acoustic external environment studies of road traffic